SCG offers a number of training "vignettes." Designed for the organization that needs affordable training for a half day (3 hours), these vignettes are an extremely cost-effective way to provide training for your staff.
For a flat rate of only $795**, you can get 3 hours of training for your group. The following topics are always available, with other topics available on request.
- Understanding the Organization Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)
- Project Planning: How to Get Control of Your Project
- Estimating and Scheduling: How to Finish on Time and on Budget
- Keeping Track of Your Information Assets: Setting up an Information & Communications Infrastructure
- Planning and Building in Quality: Getting What You Want Out of Your Projects
- Risk Management: Increasing the Odds of Success
- Team Development: Getting the Most Out of People
- Scope, Schedule, and Cost Management: How to Avoid Creeping Out of Control
- Project Execution, Control, and Closeout: Making it Happen
- Planning a System or Product Development Effort
- Organization, Staffing, and Leadership: Straightening Out Complex Relationships
- Measures, Metrics, & Measurement Systems: What Do You Want to Know?
- Managing Change: Maintaining Control of Your Project
- Implementing a Project or Program Management Office
- Contracts and Statements of Work: Specific Solutions for Handling Project Work
** — Rate is for up to 15 attendees. There is a nominal incremental charge for each attendee above that number.
See our Pricing, Packaging, and Discounts page for other terms and conditions.